My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Friday, March 28, 2008

My 100th Blog

Out of respect for my dear friend and faithful reader who lost her father, I'd like to postpone my blog party until the 101st Blog. Is everyone cool with that? And it will probably be Sunday.

In lieu of a blog party today, I'd like for everyone to pause and be grateful for fathers everywhere. Whether you are married to one, mother of one, still have one or once had one, they shape who we are and who we will become. Support a father today. And pause a moment for APB, who lost her father unexpectedly. What a blow. Hope you all have a safe week-end.

No comments:


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman