My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Monday, April 7, 2008

I Have to Mention One More Thing

I got a request for some chapters from a really great editor at my first choice publishing house. I probably shouldn't even say it out loud because it's such a shot in the dark, but where else can I lay it all out if not my blog? So anyway, I'm a wreck and ready to rewrite the entire manuscript but resisting that urge and I'd like to thank all my friends who responded to my neurotic e-mail about deciphering 'sample chapters'. Pray that dear Marina will find a good home. djk

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman