My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Check it out!

Please go to the bottom of the page, and check out a clip of the anniversary card my sister sent to my husband and me. Enjoy. It captures us pretty well. Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

That card is the cutest thing I've seen lately. Thanks for sharing it.


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman