My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Monday, October 20, 2008

Joe the Plumber

So I'm driving the carpool this afternoon, and the kids in the back are arguing about something. It catches my attention, so I begin to listen, and guess what they're talking about? Joe the Plumber. More later. My son just came in and it reminded me that I was supposed to get a project board today and I didn't (mostly because my obgyn appt took three hours!!!). So I've got to run get one with him now. xox

No comments:


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman