My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo Day One

Word Count: 2361 I actually began last night at nearly midnight with the plan of writing into November 1st and finished this morning. But still. I began. Whew.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Go, girl!

Diane said...

Awesome! Are you doing the cheerleading story? (I may have missed some older posts so please forgive me if you've already answered this. Last I saw you hadn't completely decided yet.)

Dorothy said...

Great start, Donna. You'll make it.

Write2ignite said...

Me, too! I actually started. But the hope of writing 2000 words in one night was dashed. I think I wrote 50. But HEY! Today is a new day. I can do this!


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman