My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Friday, April 16, 2010

Donna Koppelman Blogs

hi im donna koppelman and I'm blogging. have you ever thought about blogging? pretty weird ill admit. i do it because i am bored and i want people to know what I'm doing because I'm a writer. i just got a agent! Yeah! and guess what? my very favorite daughter hannah is of officially the best koppelman! i know you are all happy to hear this because she is my favorite. i love hannah the best because she is just simply the best no way to explain it, she was just born cool. i have to admit that benjamin jonathan and haley get all my nerves a lot because they are annoying and aren't and cool as hannah my very favorite. I'm so proud of hannah because she is so uncontrollably cool unlike any other member of the koppelmans. its totally obvious that she is the best. you cant explain it, it just happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear "Donna"
I don't think you should tell the world which one of your kids is your favorite. I mean, I know that Hannah IS your favorite child, I'm just saying, maybe don't tell anyone (except her). Otherwise it might give your other children complexes.
-signed, Concerned Reader
(Jody)

Liz said...

Dear "Donna",
I find it interesting that through one vessel of communication (FB) Haley is your favorite child and through another (your blog) Hannah is. Hmmm. So which is it?
- signed,
Crazed and Confused


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman