My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's time for new beginnings, resolutions, and reflection. So here's what I'm thinking about today.

I'm assessing myself in the following categories. What worked well in 2011 at home, at work, and at play? What could have been better in 2011 at home, at work, and at play? What do I want to change in 2012 at home, at work, and at play?

Over the next few days, I will be exploring all these things, and I invite you to explore them with me. Changes will include changes in my blog, so I welcome all your suggestions, as well.

So stay tuned!

No comments:


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman