My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

My apologies to those of you who visited yesterday and found no Grateful Wed! I was out of town and (much to my surprise) unable to get on the internet even for a minute! Which was actually good in the end, but still I missed being grateful with you. But now it seems, oh, so appropriate, that this week we're Thankful Thursday. So while your feast digests, take a moment and be grateful. You know, we're among the richest in the world if we have running water, electricity, food in our pantries, and medical care. So here we go! Please be grateful with me..
1. I'm thankful I'm not a turkey.
2. I'm thankful for a healthy family.
3. I'm thankful that YS is improving every day, thank goodness.
4. I'm thankful for good teachers.
5. I'm thankful for great kids and a wonderful time with my hubby's family yesterday.
6. I'm thankful for safe travels on Thanksgiving Day.
7. I'm thankful to be on the Outer Banks to see the most beautiful sunset I've seen in ages.
8. I'm thankful to see even more family today.
9. I'm thankful to be an American.
10. I'm thankful for my dear readers, who pause and count their blessings with me each week.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxox

No comments:


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman