I am grateful for the following things today:
1. The end of a challenging day--but a good end
2. Good health for myself, husband and children
3. The gorgeous snow I saw today while driving in the mountains of Virginia
4. Great carpool buddies and amazing friends who support me through thick and thin (literally and figuratively)
5. Parents who are willing to help out
6. Improved health of a dear loved one
7. Safe travels
8. I finally got my hands on the last Twilight book.
9. Walks down memory lane....
It's funny, these darn Twilight books are addictive and repulsive all at once. I guess that's the thing about vampires...interesting...is it possible Ms. Meyer WANTED me to feel this way to connect with Bella? Hmmmm...
Can you believe I'm reading this before The Book Thief? I've been dying to read The Book Thief, and I will...SOON. And talk about it right here. And no more talk of Twilight (No more talk of darkness..Forget your wide-eyed fears.. so Bella and Edward)
It's been quite a day whose details I just can't share here, but thank you for all your prayers. xoxoxox
My Mission Statement
I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.