My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Only Time for a Quickie

You've heard me sing their praises, so I KNOW you know who they are. Two of my favorite YA authors,Susane Colasanti and Lauren Myracle, BOTH have new books out today. Woo hoo! I'm sure I'll have something to say about them soon. In the meantime, check them out!

AND I turn 40 on Saturday, so in case I don't talk to you until then (going on a field trip tomorrow), condolences may be sent HERE! xox

No comments:


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman