My Mission Statement

I write to serve, to unite, to educate. I write to share literature and flesh out ideas that may be of interest to others. I write to document an emotion, experience, or a blip in time. My mission is to write in such a way that the reader is reminded that we can find humor in all situations. It's one of the great blessings of life.


Friday, June 19, 2009

messed up keyoard

Here's the thing, mydear andfaitful readers. I want to blog, I really do, but mystupid kyboard is screwe up. It may o lk like it t frst glance bt it took about tenmiutes to get waht I have here. So my drlings, please know that Im dyin to be with you, bt I may haveo wait on anew keyboar.

Thank oufor your patince. f some of you do not mind hs magical,sticky-key languag,hen just let me know, and I'll behap to contnue blogging for yur entertaiment. With much love and wel wishes for a happy week-end. xoxox

p.s. mydaughte is turning 13 this week-end, s ou knw I"ll need t tk soon.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

I'm sorry for your predicament, but this is so funny. Not nice to laugh at what must be maddening to you. I've had one key stick before and it was bad enough. Cured itself, thank goodness.

Anonymous said...

your writing looks like you've had recent dental work...
--Jody

Anonymous said...

donnakoppelman.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading donnakoppelman.blogspot.com every day.
quick cash
cash advance


Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Isabel by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman

Major Bear at the Grove Park Inn by Donna Jones Koppelman